Electrical Panel Replacements in Kirkland
Boost the Safety & Efficiency of Your Home’s Electrical System
You and your family rely on a safe and dependable flow of electricity to power your everyday lives. From laptops and smartphones to the stove that cooks our food and the refrigerator that keeps it from spoiling, your home draws on a lot of power. If you experience frequent outages, flickering lights, outlets that do not work, or tripped breakers, it may be time for an upgrade or replacement.
At Energy Technologies LLC, our Kirkland electricians can replace your electrical panel to ensure its efficiency. With a decade of experience, we always take pride in a job well done and will take the time to fully and accurately diagnose your electrical issues before offering a solution.
Call (425) 598-0062 to learn if an electrical panel replacement is right for you. You can also contact our Kirkland electrical service crew online at your convenience.
The Importance of Panel Upgrades
Having the right electrical panel installed – one with enough capacity to maintain all of your home’s vital electronic devices and appliances – is incredibly important. Older homes are often ill-equipped to handle the electrical demands of modern conveniences, even if you have energy-efficient appliances. Fortunately, this is an easy fix with an upgraded electrical panel installed by our skilled Kirkland electricians.
The benefits of upgrading your electrical panel include:
- Improved safety with less chance of sparks and electrical fires
- The ability to incorporate future home expansions and new appliances
- Consistent and reliable electricity throughout your home
5 Signs You Need An Electrical Panel Upgrade
1. The age of your panel - If your panel is over 20 years old, that means it might not be up to the higher demand for electricity we have today. More complex machines require more electricity and you should ensure yourself that you have a circuit breaker to curb overuse.
2. You have fuses and not circuit breakers - Homes built until the 1970s usually have fuse boxes instead of circuit breakers. If that's your home, then you should consult our Kirkland electrical panel upgrade experts because fuse boxes are generally speaking less safe than circuit breakers.
3. You're remodeling and adding electrical appliances - If you're ever adding to your home, and are going to need more electricity, make sure to upgrade your electrical panel as well.
4. Tripped circuit after tripped circuit - One tripped circuit isn't too bad, but if you're finding that it's happening again and again, you should consider electrical panel upgrade.
5.Flickering lights - When your electrical grid is spread too thin, flickering lights are one of the first ways to tell. Either try curbing your electrical consumption or consider electrical panel upgrade.
Need an Upgrade? Call (425) 598-0062 Today.
If you need to replace your electrical panel, Energy Technologies LLC is the company to call. Our skilled electricians offer high quality services to meet your home’s unique needs. In the case of an emergency, we can even be there for you after hours or on weekends.
Call us now to learn more about our electrical panel replacement services in Kirkland.