Kirkland Electrical Services Are Just a Phone Call Away!
When you choose Energy Technologies LLC for electrical services in your home, you choose a electrician team that's fully-licensed, experienced, and has proven to provide top-quality services. Customer safety and satisfaction is our top priority and we use our extensive training to ensure that every project completed meets and exceeds industry standards and codes.
We not only provide electrical services in Greater Seattle Area, Eastside (Kirkland, Redmond, Woodinville, Renton and Bothell), Snohomish, Issaquah and other areas of King count; but also provide service to Everett area.
Excellent Service the First Time, Every Time
5 Signs You Need an Electrician
- Buzzing - Electricity may do a ton of seemingly miraculous things, but one thing it doesn't do is make noise. If you're hearing this buzzing sound from an electrical appliance, contact the manufacturer. But if it's coming from an outlet or a light then contact your local electrician.
- Power strips connected to power strips - If you ever find that you need to connect power strips onto power strips then you're creating a fire hazard. You just need another electrical outlet.
- Flickering lights - When your electrical grid is spread too thin, your flickering lights will be the first sign you'll notice.
- Electrical outlets that are warm to touch - If you're noticing that your outlets are warm to the touch, then they're not wired properly and should be inspected by a professional.
- Multiple blown fuse event - We're not talking about a blown fuse every once in a while. But if your blown fuse it might be time for an electrical panel upgrade.
Count on Our Electrician in Kirkland
Our company is overseen by a licensed Electrical Administrator at the top of her field. Sher has a Masters in Electrical Engineering and is a Professional Project Manager (PMP) in addition in obtaining a license in Electrical Administration.
The Benefits of Hiring Energy Technologies LLC
There are many benefits to upgrading, repairing, maintaining, or installing your electrical equipment with our Kirkland extremely experienced electrician team. Not only will we help you decide what is most suitable for your home, we will inform you on what is most beneficial for your unique needs.
5 Things To Look For in an Electrician:
- The quality and integrity you deserve - Our electrician team is always 100% prepared to give you the quality services with up-front pricing at an affordable rate. Integrity is a the core of everything we do as every business interaction should be.
- Professional, friendly, and trustworthy electricians - Don't take our word for it, you can read through our reviews here and become our next thrilled customer today.
- Pride in a job well done - Our electrician team is always incredibly proud of our work and it shows in the attitude and results we guarantee to any electrical service in Kirkland and the surrounding areas.
- Emergency, after-hours, and weekend appointments - We're very aware that electrical issues don't wait for business hours to begin, so we're available to you whenever you should need us after hours and on the weekends by appointments.
- Money saving opportunities - Our goal with our coupon offerings is to save you money and ensure that our Kirkland electrician team is accessible by any that need us.