Kirkland Electrical Services Are Just a Phone Call Away!
When you choose Energy Technologies for electrical services in your home, you choose a electrician team that's fully-licensed, experienced, and has proven to provide top-quality services. Customer safety and satisfaction is our top priority and we use our extensive training to ensure that every project completed meets and exceeds industry standards.
Excellent Service the First Time, Every Time
Having readily available electricity gives us the freedom to pursue a wide variety of activities that might not otherwise be available. With Energy Technologies, you can be certain that you will always have the access you need! Whether you need your home rewired or an electrical panel replaced, we strive for excellence the first time, every time, because customer service and safety are so important to us.
5 Signs You Need an Electrician
1. Buzzing - Electricity may do a ton of seemingly miraculous things, but one thing it doesn't do is make noise. If you're hearing this buzzing sound from an electrical appliance, contact the manufacturer. But if it's coming from an outlet or a light then contact your local electrician.
2. Power strips connected to power strips - If you ever find that you need to connect power strips onto power strips then you're creating a fire hazard. You just need another electrical outlet.
3. Flickering lights - When your electrical grid is spread too thin, your flickering lights will be the first sign you'll notice.
4. Electrical outlets that are warm to touch - If you're noticing that your outlets are warm to the touch, then they're not wired properly and should be inspected by a professional.
5. One blown fuse after another - We're not talking about a blown fuse every once in a while. But if you're rolling your eyes at yet another blown fuse it might be time for an electrical panel upgrade.
Count on Our Electrician in Kirkland
Our company is overseen by a Master Electrician at the top of her field. She has demonstrated skills as a journeyman, has achieved additional licensure, and has the respect of our employees and her peers in the industry. Becoming a Master Electrician is no easy feat and each and every one of our electricians carry the knowledge she brings to our company with them in the field.
The Benefits of Hiring Energy Technologies
There are many benefits to upgrading, repairing, maintaining, or installing your electrical equipment with our Kirkland electrician team. Not only will we help you decide what is most suitable for your home, we will inform you on what is most beneficial for your unique needs.
5 Things To Look For in an Electrician:
- The quality and integrity you deserve - Our electrician team is always 100% prepared to give you the quality services with up-front pricing at an affordable rate. Integrity is a the core of everything we do as every business interaction should be.
- Professional, friendly, and trustworthy electricians - Don't take our word for it, you can read through our reviews here and become our next thrilled customer today.
- Pride in a job well done - Our electrician team is always incredibly proud of our work and it shows in the attitude and results we guarantee to any electrical service in Kirkland and the surrounding areas.
- Emergency, after-hours, and weekend appointments - We're very aware that electrical issues don't wait for business hours to begin, so we're available to you whenever you should need us after hours and on the weekends by appointments.
- Money saving opportunities - Our goal with our coupon offerings is to save you money and ensure that our Kirkland electrician team is accessible by any that need us.