AC Installation & Repair in Kirkland
Expert Replacement Services You Can Rely On
If you’re experiencing an issue with your AC system, don’t sweat it. Energy Technologies LLC is here to help. We are an AC company in Kirkland that delivers quality solutions that will keep you cool all summer long. Whether your system needs a small everyday repair or requires a complete replacement, our highly trained specialists in Kirkland AC services can handle problems big and small with confidence and precision.
For over ten years, we have been delivering top-notch service and have become the company that customers in Kirkland turn to for all their HVAC needs. We are ready to help you with any problem you are experiencing so that you never have to suffer through the hot summer heat.
Contact Energy Technologies LLC today at (425) 598-0062 to schedule your next Kirkland AC installation or repair service. We offer same-day and after-hours services for your convenience.
Repair or Replace Your AC?
Our Kirkland HVAC team offers both repair and replacement services. If you’re not sure if you need a new system or just a simple fix, we’ll be happy to assess your unit and provide you with an educated opinion. In some cases, it is more cost-efficient to replace an older system than to repair it, as older systems are more prone to expensive repairs and decrease in efficiency over time.
Modern HVAC units often work better and use far less energy, saving you quite a bit of money in the long run. After our team takes a look at your system, they’ll discuss your options and help you decide on what’s best for your home and your needs. We are in the business of always being upfront and honest and will never try to sell you anything you don’t need.
Signs Your AC Needs to be Replaced
- Expensive repairs: Usually our team will examine the cost of the repair relative to the age of the unit. Sometimes it's better to opt for the new unit to save money in the long run.
- Your air conditioner is turning on and off repeatedly: This is also known as short-cycling, and could be a sign that your AC is starting to fail.
- Your unit uses Freon R22 coolant: Because of the 2020 Freon Ban, ACs that use this banned coolant will become cost prohibitive to run so you'll want to consult our technicians about an upgrade.
- Old age: On average AC units last from 10-15 years so if yours is much older than that you should think twice before throwing more money at repair.
- Constant repairs: While we'll always be happy to come in and service your unit, you shouldn't be needing ac repair every season.
Signs Your AC Needs Repairs
- Rising utility bills: Since there are a few reasons your cooling could be costing you more than it should, call in our specialists in Kirkland AC services. Your unit might be losing efficiency, or you might be losing cooling because of ducts that need repairs.
- Strange noises: While air conditioners don't exactly run silent, if you hear strange banging, buzzing, hissing, etc. you could have a serious issue.
- Strange smells: You you ever notice a musty or burning smell coming from your AC, give us a call right away to inspect and fix the issue.
- Leaking fluids: While it's common for an air conditioner to gather condensation outside, it should never leak inside your home. This could be caused by a coolant leak, which is a serious hazard.
- Your AC turns on and off repeatedly: If you hear your AC turning on and off repeatedly there could be a couple of things going on. Your compressor might be busted or it's possible your AC is too big for your house and its job is too small.
- High humidity in your home: While ACs cool, they're also supposed to take humidity out of your indoor environment. If you're noticing that your home is even a little humid then give our specialists a call.
Your Best Choice for Cooling Services
When it comes to AC services in Kirkland, we understand you have quite a few options. Energy Technologies LLC sets ourselves apart from the competition by offering over a decade of experience, same-day service availability, and highly trained technicians.
Additionally, we offer:
- Emergency services
- Free estimates on new AC installations
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Financing options
Don’t get stuck in the heat. We’ve got you covered. Reach out to our team today to schedule Kirkland AC services.
Five-Star Reviews For Five-Star ServiceRead Reviews from Happy Customers
- Jeffi B.
- Alan R.
- Jeff K.